Growing up my mom used to make tortilla roll ups with cream cheese, taco seasoning, cheddar cheese, and black olives. Man, do I miss those. Of course, I had to create a new keto version of these tasty snacks!
While the base of those rolled up tortillas were absolutely not keto, I knew I had to tackle this problem first. The base of this is made out of whipped eggs and cream cheese, which is baked for about 15 minutes. I then add the fixings inside and roll it up, mainly so the base doesn’t break, but it also gives me a nice warm snack to enjoy over the cold ones my mom used to make.
Yields 3 servings of Keto Cloud Bread Roll Ups
- 3 large egg, separated
- 2 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 1/2 ounce cheddar cheese, sliced
- 1 1/2 ounce deli-sliced salami
1. Measure out and prepare all the ingredients. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a bowl, beat the egg whites until they get really fluffy.
3. In a separate bowl, add the egg yolks and cream cheese. Mix together well.
4. Carefully add the egg yolk and cream cheese mixture into the egg whites. Fold them into each other gently.
5. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread out the mixture into an even rectangular.
6. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes or until golden brown in color.
7. Place the cheddar cheese and the salami evenly on the egg base and roll it up immediately after coming out of the oven.
8. Cut it into even slices. Serve and enjoy!
This makes a total of 3 servings of Keto Cloud Bread Roll Ups. Each serving comes out to be 223 calories, 17.7g fat, 1.3g net carbs, and 13.7g protein.
|3.00 large egg||236||15.7||1.2||0||1.2||20.7|
|2.00 tablespoon cream cheese||99||9.9||1.2||0||1.2||1.8|
|1.50 ounce cheddar cheese||172||14.2||1.3||0||1.3||9.7|
|1.50 ounce deli-sliced salami||161||13.5||0.3||0||0.3||9|
|Per Serving (/3)||223||17.7||1.3||0||1.3||13.7|